NitroFlare Advanced SQL Server Performance Tuning

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 8, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Advanced SQL Server Performance Tuning
    Duration: 2h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 370MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A Pragmatic Real World Approach To Tuning SQL Server.

What are the requirements?

You will need to have SQL Server 2012 or 2014 installed. It can be an express version.
    I'll be providing all the scripts and schema for the course. There is no other cost other than the price of the course. Everything else is included or free.
    If you're not familiar with SQL Server fundamentals then this course may not be for you. I do appreciate and understand your enthusiasm and promise this course will be here when you're ready.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 38 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
    By the end of this course you will have a systematic process approach and all the necessary tools needed to begin your journey as a SQL Server performance tuner.
    In this course we will dive a little into performance tuning. We will look caching, hints, filters, trace flags and best coding practices.
    In the course we will use statistics and query plans to analyze the effectiveness of our indexes.
    What is the target audience?

If you have basic understanding of SQL Server and want to learn how to tune and optimize a SQL Server then this course is for you.
    This course is not a beginner's course. Most of the students will be mid-level to senior SQL Server resources.
    You'll need to be familiar with transact SQL and have a strong grasp navigating SQL Server Management Studio.
    My first is not required but it will help build a foundation for some of these more complicated topics

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )