Anti-Malware- the best spyware remover

Discussion in 'Archive' started by chucho619, Dec 2, 2008.

1. chucho619

chucho619 Guest

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    This is the Best Program to remove any Spyware and malware from your computer. I have use it over 20 times and it is the best better than any spyware remover program. Just install it Run a smart scan and you are done.

[​IMG]

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware antimalware tool. It's a relatively speedy malware remover* with the quick scan taking about 10 minutes. The heuristics engine proved on multiple computers during empirical testing that it was capable of determining the difference between false positives and dangerous apps.

The app has some nice features rolled in* too. It supports multiple drive scanning* context menu options including a scan-on-demand for individual files* and the FileAssassin option under the More Tools section for removing locked files. The interface is simple* but pleasant-looking and well-organized. Tabs live just below the oversized logo* with few options per tab to keep down the clutter. The installation process was fast enough* but interestingly offered up the well-kept changelog and an instant definition file update.

Do note that the real-time protection is restricted to the paid version* as is the scheduler for updates and scans. Overall* though* Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a responsive malware remover that does what it should with a minimum of fuss.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/169647524/Anti.Malware.rar
    If you like my share just say thanks!

2. Mr.

Mr. Guest

Thx will check it out

3. ENGSHAMS

ENGSHAMS Guest

thank a lot man

4. lorceable

lorceable New Member

thanks will try!!!~

5. vietnamese

vietnamese Guest

Thanks so much !!!

6. chucho619

chucho619 Guest

you all welcome!

7. gıllı

gıllı New Member

it has a spyware in it

8. orion2

orion2 Guest

So remove the spyware and put more back in - Thanks but I'll give it a miss...

9. cinderdj

cinderdj Guest

i have used this and it is good and user friendly !

10. Ga Men

Ga Men Guest

Thanks* I'll try it!

11. Lyger

Lyger Guest

This is one of the best and the only one ive used that removes the dreaded XP Antivirus trojan and the newer Antivirus 2009 trojan!!!

12. cahUphoG

cahUphoG Guest

This works great... it removed the virtumundo trojan from my system...

13. zenith

zenith Guest

thank you, it's great!

Just for Guli, and guys who want to destroy this forum:
    This program doesn't contain any virus or malware:
    File mbam-setup-antimalware.exe received on 12.25.2008 02:20:11 (CET)
    Current status: Loading ... queued waiting scanning finished NOT FOUND STOPPED
    Result: 0/39 (0%)

if you don't believe, check it yourself on
    Code:
    virustotal.com