Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010

Discussion in 'Archive' started by wpksortzfe, May 17, 2009.

1. wpksortzfe

wpksortzfe Guest

Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010

AutoCAD® Civil 3D® civil engineering software uses building information modeling (BIM) to help civil engineering project teams evaluate more what-if scenarios earlier in the design process and get transportation, land development, and environmental projects done faster and more efficiently.

AutoCAD Civil 3D helps civil engineers optimize project performance with geospatial analysis to identify the best project site, stormwater analysis for more sustainable designs, quantity takeoff and dynamic earthwork calculations to optimize material usage, and 3D visualizations to better understand project impacts on environment.

If you are interested say thanks
  2. Engineer101

Engineer101 Guest

thanks for this great share!
  3. tezza33

tezza33 Guest

Thanks, awesome:heyo:
  4. wilwes

wilwes Guest

thanks, hope it works
  5. wpksortzfe

wpksortzfe Guest

You Are Welcome
  6. fireedo

fireedo Guest

is this 32bit or 64bit version?
  7. wilwes

wilwes Guest

i am free user for rapidshare, so i can only dl once plus 15 minutes waiting time. can you make mirror on mediafire or other file hosting site so i can download 2 to 3 files at the same time. if not thanks anyway, hope it would not be deleted so i can complete all files
  8. Hanna_05

Hanna_05 Guest

Thank you..
  9. Engineer101

Engineer101 Guest

10. wpksortzfe

wpksortzfe Guest

use one of them
  11. The Strokes

The Strokes Guest

when burnt on a DL disc and installed. It ask for disc 1. How do I install it?
  12. ballisty

ballisty Guest

i've downloaded and extracted but when i just put te serial code and click continue instalation, it says "PLEASE INSERT ACAD CIVIL DISK 1".
    can u help me?