Board ýs screwed once agaýn!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LynnePBaker, Jul 14, 2010.

1. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

This thread is for the Admins/Owners of this site...

I don't know about you other staff members but I'm sick of getting 15-20 reported spam Via Pm's everyday, Shout box is screwed due to another patch job on the Java script. I cant edit any posts...This Sux!

Its nice of you guys to let members advertise & spam the forum Via Pm's.

I offered you a way to solve the problems from a man that has offered you help but you refused him.

I hope you guys wake up before this place goes to hell ...that would be a real shame to let a site with so much potential like this.

2. i have came to this site for a long time now and i agree with what you are saying mike there is way too much spam ( i didnt know someone offered to fix the board either) but hey im just the new guy i do hope the site gets up and running soon this is a good site and it should always be good unless it inevtiabley destroys itself.

omni

3. custer

custer Guest

ya, like an old building... without fixes it just crumbles and falls in on itself.
    Too bad, too. I really liked this site. But you really have to take the position that if the owner doesn't care, you can't care, either.

4. Esconi_hann

Esconi_hann New Member

Clayton
    Home Page:
    Hey Mike, I offered to help fix the site, posted several solutions several times, contacted the right people and got nothing so I am not surprised that another offer has gone the same way.

It is a shame that a site such as this is going the way it is but there is not much we can do other than keep making the suggestions in the hope that something is done.

5. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I'm getting a lot of noob questions about "the buttons don't work".
    I don't have the time to teach all these members how to manually type BB codes, nor do i have the time to fix all their threads.
    Also, when i link to rules in PM's the links themselves don't function for some members D:

I've started advising some members not to post shares until the board is fixed, i could see no other sensible option :/

Legal Disclaimer: I'm only posting information, I am not attacking people.

Cheers

6. although i have not had anyone saying "button are not working" i agree with you dl maybe admin or smod can create a help topic with a guide to manually using BB codes just a though

omni

7. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Seems to be taking a lot longer this time to get the board back....

8. nickbek

nickbek New Member

all admins were here along with NoNeTheLeSs our vBulletin Developer.. no action was taken and boards the same ..pmed all admins , nutting yet . ride it out as always . it is what it is . no sense complaining ..shrugs

9. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Thats because were on the edge of destruction and failure!

10. ryfaba789

ryfaba789 New Member

BB Codes are listed in FAQ.

11. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] ~ *FaRt*

12. lmfao wtf?

13. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

It's the terminator baby :p

I stole that pic from another site