NitroFlare Computer Basics for the Simple Beginner

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Aug 31, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Udemy - Computer Basics for the Simple Beginner
    Duration: 5.5h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 653 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A guide for new computer users or those who want to know more to get started with the basics!

Do you or someone you know understand little to nothing about how to use a computer? Ever wonder what computer terms like virus, mouse, keyboard and antivirus mean? What about all of this downloading and the internet? If you are not sure about those terms or think you may want to know more, this is for you!

You hear people talking about all of these weird terms like the Windows Desktop, the start menu and the dreaded virus! You will learn what all of that means in simple, easy to understand terms and actual demonstrations.

We will learn the basics of using a computer bit by bit. Each section will be a different computer topic and there will be several lessons in each section. We will learn about using your computer, computer parts such as the mouse, monitor, keyboard, USB and Ethernet as well as topics such as computer security, the internet, problems and troubleshooting as well as a few more advanced topics!
    What are the requirements?

A Windows PC Computer (Not a MAC)

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 92 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
    Know what Windows is
    How to operate Windows
    Common Terms
    The Correct Names of Computer Components
    Basic Understanding of the Internet
    Basic Computer Security

What is the target audience?

Computer Beginners
    Want to learn more about using your computer

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )