Dhoom - 2004.DVDRip.XviD.AC3german dub

Discussion in 'Archive' started by llanes13, Jun 21, 2007.

1. llanes13

llanes13 Guest

2. deltron

deltron New Member

3. deltron

deltron New Member

Hi again! I've solved it myself. I noticed that the last 2 files downloaded as files with a number [1] in the middle of the naame, which was unlike the other files. So I renamed tham and they seem to be extracting nicely.

Thanks for the film. I saw Dhoom 2 on the TV last night; t was great, so |i wanted to see this. I might even get number 2 and watch it again as it was so good.

Thank you once more.

4. deltron

deltron New Member

Ok. One last post on this. Although I appreciate the time you spent uploading and sharing this, why didn't you say it'd been dubbed into German? It's a good film for those people who understand German or the Turkish subtitles you provided, but as for me, I've just wasted an hour downloading a useless film. And please don't suggest downloading English subtitles; I hate dubbed films, so I just wouldn't enjoy it at all, they look so stupid with their mouths not in synch with the words. I enjoyed watching the original Hindi subtitled version of Dhoom 2 last night on the TV and expected that this would be in the same format as there was no warning about it being not in Hindi.

Please, please let people know what they're getting before they waste their time!

5. somethingisbatt

somethingisbatt New Member

Many thanks!

6. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest

actually it said on his title but the sorry this is our fault..Some post still alive here you know we seperate our forum 1 month ago and some post in still has a turkish title..

Sorry for the problem again..

7. ghazlani

ghazlani Guest

thanx buddy