Disfunctional board: third strike

Discussion in 'Archive' started by deadlegion, Jun 14, 2010.

1. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

The board is broken.........again

2. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Were aware of this and Hope is working on fixing it.

3. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I created this thread as soon as the problem returned.......so the post time here gives an indication of when it actually occurred (instead of just sending a PM to an admin).

It's just to inform everybody about whats going on, and what time it happened.
    I'm not surprised you're the only mod to post here in nearly 7 hours.......its becoming a regular event now :/

I'm gunna get some sleep and i'll check back in 8+ hours or so.

4. nickbek

nickbek New Member

not Disfunctional board,,this the normal way it runs now..lol.. admin will fix . no worries .

5. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

Even if it goes back to the way it was yesterday its still not functioning properly.
    I still get asked by members about why the whole avatar/profile pic business is screwed up.......and the are a few threads around about it, somewhere lol.

It's obvious the board is heavily compromised in its security now.......something serious needs to be done, not just a patch up job to get it back to the way its been ever since i've been on the staff :(

6. ryfaba789

ryfaba789 New Member

I would have posted, but I didn't bring a pacifier with me. You really need to chill, dude. Admin is unquestionably aware of the problems and are doing all they can to fix it. Whining about it is not going to help.

7. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Guys I'm not trying to stir the pot here I'm just stating my opinion this is what i mean about communication among staff..We need it badly!

8. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

As i've said before, i post and read in the staff section all the time.......and i rely on it as being the only method of communication with other staff.
    We can't read each other's minds, but we can post and read here whenever we login......its as simple as that imo.
    As for me chilling.......i am capable of doing that if everything is working properly.I may be tough on members that break rules and ignore PM's, but i enjoy mixing with members in sb and having some laughs.

I know admin are trying to fix things, but this has gone on long enough imo.
    This is a large site and it needs more tlc than it seems to be getting........an extra admin who has plenty of free time and excellent coding skills is needed.

9. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

I totally agree dead...Posting any problems or concerns need to and should be posted in Mod section but should also communicate by live messenger as well. I understand if you have a thing about instant messengers and thats your right we can cover just as much material in Mod section as we can via MSN.

You are an awsome Mod dead you remind me of a younger me smart,strict and firm but fair

10. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

lol Mike, just how old are you?

btw......my real name is actually Michael, but friends call me Mike ;)

11. nickbek

nickbek New Member

your just pissed dead because you cant use SB lol

12. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Im Michael and 54 years old...Is that bad ? LOL

13. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I'm always pissed if i can't use sb.......its my only recreational tool on a site, and the only method of live chat i use.

Nothing wrong with the name Michael, lol.........but one of the reasons i prefer ppl to use my handle online is 'cos my real name is quite common, and can be confusing (as in the case of DT, two mods with the same name).

I suppose Mike could always be renamed "OldManMike" and i could be referred to as "MikeInHisPrime" rofl