Every Page Seems To Go To Ask.com

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kidhieu, Sep 4, 2007.

1. kidhieu

kidhieu New Member

Hi There

For the last couple of days, everytime I click on a film it quickly shows the right post then goes straight to ask.com or some other search sight!! If I look at the bottom of the screen the page seems to be trying to load all sorts of strange URL's.

What's happened?? Is everyone suffering the same as me??

Other than this recent problem, I think this site is the best on the web.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    stefor

2. YSRickie

YSRickie Guest

i think they are just pop-up windows, sometimes it happens to me, but it is also important for to pay server money for forum, so it is normal but if it happens so often it is not normal. check your settings for pop up windows.

3. Lieprin

Lieprin New Member

continual improvement vs continuous improvement
    Home Page:
    It's not just popup it's a redirect to a complete different page like a browser hijack,it happens to all the movie pages,I go to.cannot even see them,let alone download them,is the site having problems?

4. Fleeday

Fleeday Guest

I have the exact same problem... before U i posted a complaint in turkish (Baska sayfalara yonlendiriliyorum) Im still waiting for an answer and I cannot open a page to download anything...

5. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest

dostum browser indan popuplari tutmasini soylemelisin tamamen browser ayarlarinla ilgili.

Please check before your browser settings and select blocked pop up,and please tick any sponsor for help to our site

thanx.

6. highlanderec

highlanderec New Member

There a a large number of pages loading including adult sites but it lands on ask.com every time the only way to stop it is by clicking stop in your browser.

My pop up blocker is active ???

7. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest

please check tools/options/security/exceptions and remove all things from there.

8. kidhieu

kidhieu New Member

I still don't understand how more people are not having the same problem as we're having!! It seems to be the same whether I use Explorer or Firefox and going into Tools and following the advice that promet gave, I find I haven't got anything in exceptions.

How many people out there are NOT having this problem? Did you do something to stop it? If so, please advise the rest of us.

Cheers

9. Lieprin

Lieprin New Member

Home Page:
    Ok I posted before,about all the stuff being talked about,lots of sites trying to load at once,it's not this site,it's IE explorer,if you use Mozzilait doesn't do it,so I cleaned my PC with whatever I had then I used Hijackthis v2 and erased the unknown things listed,just use your common sense,make sure you don't erase some needed stuff.It will work,now I have no prob.Hope this helps...

10. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest

i posted before it must be aplications there is a browser that name s Gran Paradiso new version of mozilla please use this one and still u have a problem use a pop up blocker in there.

11. Lieprin

Lieprin New Member

Home Page:
    Go to tools ,options , advanced ,reset which in turn reseta the browser to original setting eliminating all bhos.You then add whatever add-ons you want.
    That will fixx everything.Later

12. ter1

ter1 New Member

Mine keeps going to:

Code:
    http://search.validclick.net