Everyone Says I Love You (1996) 720p x264 YIFY

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sheriff, May 22, 2014.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Holden and Skylar are in love with each other. Skylar lives with a large and extended family on Manhattan. Her parents, Bob and Steffi have been married to each other for many years. Joe, a friend of theirs, who has a daughter, DJ, with Steffi. After yet another relationship, Joe is alone again. He flees to Venice, and meets Von, and makes her believe that he is the man of her dreams. However, their happiness is fake all the way, and she returns to her previous husband. Steffi spends her time with charity work, and manages to break up Skylars and Holdens relation when she introduces Skylar to a released jailbird, Charles Ferry.

Everyone Says I Love You (1996)
    Genres: Comedy, Musical, Romance
    Runtime: 101 mins
    Director: Woody Allen
    Stars: Alan Alda, Ami Almendral, Barbara Hollander, Cherylyn Jones, Diva Gray, Drew Barrymore, Edward Hibbert, Edward Norton, Gaby Hoffmann, Goldie Hawn, Isiah Whitlock Jr., Itzhak Perlman, Jeff DeRocker, John Griffin, Julia Roberts, Kevin Bogue, Kevin Hagan, Lukas Haas, Madeline Balmaceda, Natalie Portman, Natasha Lyonne, Navah Perlman, Patrick Cranshaw, Tina Paul, Tommie Baxter, Trude Klein, Vikki Schnurr, Vivian Cherry, Waltrudis Buck, Woody Allen
    Cinematography: Carlo Di Palma
    Producer: Charles H. Joffe, Helen Robin, J.E. Beaucaire, Jack Rollins, Jean Doumanian, Letty Aronson, Robert Greenhut

Information:
    Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116242/

Download:
    Code:
    http://www.redbunker.net/wz8u7vovejff/Everyone.Says.I.Love.You.1996.720p.x264.YIFY.mp4.html

NFO:
    Code:

Size: 682944108 bytes (651.31 MiB), duration: 01:40:49, avg.bitrate: 903 kb/s

Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 33 kb/s (und)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 866 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Screens:

[​IMG]