NitroFlare Finding Creative Success Learning from the Paths of Others

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 22, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    SkillShare - Finding Creative Success: Learning from the Paths of Others
    20m | MP4 | WEBRip | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 379 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

"Must is your calling. It's what you feel deeply convicted to do. In order to identify and follow your Must, you have to show up and take a few steps - and this exercise will help you get there."

Success is never from scratch. Join Elle Luna, artist, designer, and author of The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion for a tactical and inspiring exercise on learning how to take action from inspirations. Elle walks you through assembling a Mentor Tree: you'll identify a list of dream mentors, learn more about their approach, and use that as a tool for getting unstuck. Identifying your influences and learning from their practices and their success will give you clarity in your own creative pursuits.

This is a great exercise to use in your day-to-day life as a creator. It's an exercise you can return to whenever you need inspiration, a boost of energy, or a bit of critique in your work. If you're someone who loves to pin and tack up what inspires you - and looks up to creators on their own journeys - this class will reinvigorate what you do and give you space to grow.

What Inside:
    1- Introduction.mp4
    2- Project Making Your Mentor Tree.mp4
    3- Identifying Your Mentors.mp4
    4- Categorizing Your Mentors.mp4
    5- Creating Your Mentor Tree.mp4
    6- How I Use My Mentor Tree.mp4
    7- Using Your Mentor Tree in Your Work.mp4
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    [b]Download (Secureupload)[/b]
    Download ( NitroFlare )