NitroFlare Fluctuation Mechanisms in Superconductors

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Dec 25, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]

Fluctuation Mechanisms in Superconductors: Nanowire Single-Photon Counters, Enabled by Effective Top-Down Manufacturing
    Springer | Mathematical Physics | January 17, 2016 | ISBN-10: 3658122455 | 328 pages | pdf | 8.3 mb

by Holger Bartolf (Author)
    Superconducting cryogenic single-photon detectors are explained including analytical models of the detection mechanism and the historical development of low-temperature superconductivity is debated by numerous (>600) references and vivid colorful pictures
    The mathematical formalism (>240 equations) to understand the superconducting BCS-condensate at the nanoscale is introduced including dissipative fluctuation mechanisms (BKT, LAMH, edge barrier for vortex entry as well as Cooper-pair fluctuations)
    A unique and novel approach on how to manufacture high-quality nanoscaled devices which measure only a few hundreds of atoms

Holger Bartolf discusses state-of-the-art detection concepts based on superconducting nanotechnology as well as sophisticated analytical formulæ that model dissipative fluctuation-phenomena in superconducting nanowire single-photon detectors. Such knowledge is desirable for the development of advanced devices which are designed to possess an intrinsic robustness against vortex-fluctuations and it provides the perspective for honorable fundamental science in condensed matter physics. Especially the nanowire detector allows for ultra-low noise detection of signals with single-photon sensitivity and GHz repetition rates. Such devices have a huge potential for future technological impact and might enable unique applications (e.g. high rate interplanetary deep-space data links from Mars to Earth).

Number of Illustrations and Tables
    78 illus., 1 in colour
    Topics
    Theoretical, Mathematical and Computational Physics
    Nanotechnology

More info and Hardcover at Springer

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/0E06C57C3BB3572/p46o2.F.M.i.S.rar

Oboom
    https://www.xxxxxxxx/64B8XG9A/p46o2.F.M.i.S.rar