Good Uploaders on verge of leaving!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by itisjust4fun, Feb 20, 2011.

1. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

I along with all of you guys have received a shit load of PM's saying "Unable to Post... Please Help!!"..... Since our hands are tied for this problem, I have been telling them to PM the site 'Webmaster' Pron1ck...

After they PM Pron1ck and Xanax and get no replies or any sort of confirmation that this problem will be fixed, I have received a couple more PMs today saying that they have no choice but to leave Divxturka.

abdul89 (3260) , darknez (2003), JDeere (1548) black_rojo (1412) and warezb (2248) (with 10,471 posts combined) are considering leaving because they are very frustrated and are unable to post any of their good movies/warez or links..

The site has been in a downward spiral for the last 8+ months, but now with this last bit of bullshit that is happening will really drive away all the talented uploaders here and put this site in its grave for good..

I am done wanting, suggesting, asking, begging and even complaining because it is at a point now where I have the same feelings of Xanax and Pron1ck where I don't care....

What I do care about is the members of this site that give us the goods and to treat them like this is beyond ridiculous and if it continues either Pron1ck or Xanax (if he comes out of hiding) can shut off the lights because there will be no one able to post new threads except staff and the odd member...

Changes must be made immediately or this list will get much longer and my guess is it will probably include many more names with some being highlighted in Green and Blue...

What a Shame!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

U're true my friend ..
    i m talkin about this pron1ck and xanax ..
    we R thinkin different ..

probably time to say good bye ..

thanks for everyting ...
    i love all of u ...

3. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

It is too bad that you seem to be the ONLY Admin that cares about this site and has no power to do anything about it....

It will be a sad day when you leave and blame it ALL on Neglect and Ignorance..

I Thank You for putting up with this for as long as you have and you can guarantee I will be in touch..

Good Bye My Friend..

4. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I am sorry to hear that hope.
    I have been thinking of leaving myself.

5. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

no! dont think so!
    i m always with all of u ...

thanks all of u again ..
    everything for u ...

6. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

I spoke with Hope today and he told me the news, He somehow feels like the site would be better off without him which we all know is not true. Since i been here 2 years the only Admin that ever replied to our problems. He is a great man and has more patience than me. In a way i dont blame him for leaving he has takin more shit from the Owners than any man can stand. I have the same feelings as him ..As justforfun said the next members leaving will be green or blue well i for one have had it. The only reason im staying is to see the day the site crashes from neglect and i can laugh at them. LO LO LO.

ITS A SAD SAD DAY TO SEE HOPE LEAVE

Hope ...Godspeed my Friend

7. bayu_inzaghi

bayu_inzaghi New Member

This is it probably.

As you all did i too waited a long time that maybe things got fixed.
    I do not remind that i sended messages to the admins about this problems, and that it was turkish aswell.
    We all totally agree that the new owners has maded the shit of this place.
    Now i am seeing that one of our admins has left because the problems we have here.
    This once superb site has now gone into bottom and unfortionatly will not rise again.
    I would kept my silence if somebody would do something.
    One of the main reasons that i stayed here was that hope had credibilitiy on mine site.
    Now he's gone i do see not a reason why i should stay either.
    It was a pleasure to work with you all.
    Our smods itisjust4fun and catchmeifucan are great workers, As you all are.
    I named them becauce they are top of the rank and i do think that they earn commendation.
    Maybe our path will cross again and we would work together again..
    As up now i am leaving this site and hope you all success on your work.

Thank you all again..

Pisko..

8. Ladybbird

Ladybbird Guest

hope told me this a while ago and I asked him please to stay for a while, as he is a great guy and will be sadly missed. We have been talking regularly and he is so sad and so am I. Now to see you go too Pisko is just so terrible.

Mike, itisjust and I have been talking for a while and all of us are as frustrated and unhappy as you guys to see such a great site go down this way.

I too have received so many pms every day from uploaders and pms that have had enough and want to leave. The site is done.

So sad, I love you guys and have enjoyed working with you. So now we leave it to the new "uploaders" to Mod and good luck to all that remain, I know the Turkish jails are nasty and as unpleasant as they are here.

Saludos.

9. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Sorry to see you leave also Pisko I'm sure their will be many more leaving after you.

Good Luck in your future endeavors.

10. nickbek

nickbek New Member

shame to see such a good crew leaving..once was a good site . lets take out theses damn new uploaders.i wish Pisko and others would stay

11. nickbek

nickbek New Member

i think its time for dead to sit on owners faces and let one of his famous farts let go!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that will get there attention!!!!!

[​IMG]

12. nickbek

nickbek New Member

i think its time for dead to sit on owners faces and let one of his famous farts let go!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe that will get there attention!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I doubt anything would get their attention, nothing that's happened so far has.
    If the site crashes they'll probably patch it up just enough to function (sort of) again like we've seen before.

Pathetic.

14. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Since the new uploaders are the Only ones able to post new threads, this site will die very soon.

15. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

This site will sink faster than you know mate

16. nickbek

nickbek New Member

well we all know , its about all the uploaders making money for owners .its no longer the site we all loved and wasted so much time moding on . either open site back up or we can report uploaders links so there removed .i know new uploaders have reported my post links .