How can I increase my download quota from rapidshare premium?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by S1D2N, Nov 30, 2008.

1. S1D2N

S1D2N Guest

I can only download 2.6gig a day and want to know if that the limit everyone gets.

2. fabianledes

fabianledes New Member

San Antonio sure is gorgeous this time of year :eyesss: If y'all ain't gettin' 10G per day contact the staff @ RS and find out why.

3. coco23

coco23 New Member

the new premium limit is 2.6 gb a day

4. S1D2N

S1D2N Guest

a
    You've been to S.A. before? and here in tx we say ya. lol
    So the new premium is 2.6* that sucks.

5. i have written to them demanding my payment back! think i will go over to megashare...........

6. coco23

coco23 New Member

seen loads of megashare downloads on another forum davy think im gonna try it for a month,
    im finished with r/s at the end of dec , i'm not renewing it.

7. fabianledes

fabianledes New Member

My Premium User page clearly states that I will "continue to be credited with 10 gigabytes download traffic per day." Currently 303 days remaining. I know others getting the same.
    Please cut and paste what your are seeing in the red-letter message area.

8. afraid you are wrong, i have had same account for years and my limit is reduced also

9. crowpruitt

crowpruitt Guest

I just renewed my account with R.S,and I am very upset that I can only download 2.6 gigs a day.I don't understand why there is limits on something that I paid money to use.I wil not be renewing it again.Instead I'll try megashares or some other service.

10. fabianledes

fabianledes New Member

Rapishare wrote me to say that they are overwhelmed with support/complaint calls and posts.
    Under this constant pressure, I have no doubt that their policy will shift yet again. They will
    not be able to sustain the business losses resulting from the general "abandon ship" responses
    from angry users. Loyalty brought pervasive exposure. Lack of it will diminish their influence.

11. fabianledes

fabianledes New Member

I did my army medical training at Fort Sam Houston, and visited often during my enrollment at UTA, Arlington.
    One of the most romantic cities on the planet, dude. We loved the Riverwalk, the restaurants and the Alamo area. Street fesivals and the strains of Wayanay echoing on the great malls. Lucky you, dude.

12. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest