NitroFlare How to Become a Graphic Designer & Earn More Money

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 21, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    How to Become a Graphic Designer & Earn More Money
    Duration: 2+ Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 306 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Whether or not you have a degree in graphic design, you need to take this online course if you want to make more money.

Working in the real world is far different then working inside of a classroom.
    After a couple of years going in and out of graphic design internships and getting paid hardly anything, I was getting angry.

I was getting angry seeing colleagues create mediocre work yet getting paid 5 times what they're worth, while I was stuck at some studio creating awesome work yet I was getting paid zilch.

To be honest, I was jealous.
    I decided that it was enough.
    I began to educate myself by reading books about psychology and design.

I tracked down the top designers and Internet marketers and asked them why they're so successful and how do they earn so much.
    I then began putting everything I learned into action. Slowly but surely, my income started increasing. I soon started taking on more clients then I could handle so I decided to increase my fees.

Not only were clients happy to pay me high fees for my services but they also turned out to be the exact clients I had wanted. They loved the work that I produced and didn't cause any hassle when the time came to pay.
    This course is a combination of everything I've learned over the years in order to land quality clients.

I've rigorously tested these methods on both me and the clients that I coach, so I know exactly what works and what is a waste of time.
    Let's cut to the chase, will this course make you more money?

Yes, but only if you're willing to take action.
    What am I going to get from this course?
    Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    Get more quality design clients
    Increase your rates
    Make more sales
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/80995182D81D75F/irgsb.How.to.Become.a.Graphic.Designer..Earn.More.Money.rar