NitroFlare How To Get Free Press For Your Startup With No Connections

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Dec 24, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    How To Get Free Press For Your Startup With No Connections
    WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~466 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 58.3 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 267 MB
    Genre: Marketing / Public Relations | Language: English | +Project Files

"A Step By Step Guide To Getting Free PR For Your Startup When You Have ZERO Connections In The Press Industry. "

Have no connections in the PR world but still want free traffic and exposure for your startup?
    In this course, I will take you through step by step how I single-handedly managed to achieve press coverage in 3 national newspapers and on two of the largest TV channels in the UK for our startup.

The course is split into 7 lessons that take you from having no idea on what to pitch, to clarifying your story, finding your ideal reporter, pitching your ideal reporter to finally getting your web/social presence ready for the barrage of traffic that is coming your way.

There is a quiz and worksheet for each section to ensure your internalise all the material.

BONUS - Twitter Open Hour every Sunday 6-7pm where you can ask me ANY PR/Marketing related questions for your startup.

What are the requirements?

Their online business model
    A basic understanding of their customers
    How to write an email

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
    Get an avalanche of free, converting traffic from blogs/magazines/news sites
    Position your startup/online business as instantly remarkable to the press
    "Piggyback" on existing trends in your industry to drive traffic to your site
    Take the perspective of a reporter to understand why they would cover your startup/online business
    Know exactly how to target their ideal reporter
    How to prepare for and deliver a "hypnotic pitch"
    How to prepare your online and social presence for "Take Off"

What is the target audience?

Bootstrapped startup founders & employees
    Anyone that wants free traffic for their startup/online business
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )