I Love DivxTurka!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ryfaba789, Jul 16, 2009.

1. ryfaba789

ryfaba789 New Member

What a great bunch of people here! This truly illustrates what a community should be. Thanks to all of you wonderful people who make this one of the best places on the Internet!

I joined another forum two days ago and downloaded about 100 videos. I posted five thank- you's (nothing more than "Thank you!" or "Great post! Thank you!") and for that I was BANNED!!! There was nothing in the rules about replying, but they considered the 5 replies for 100 downloads SPAM!

Just another reason DivxTurka is so great - we can express ourselves here without fear of being banned.

Thanks, everybody! :yahoo:

2. kewler

kewler Guest

Your right this site is the best for sure. i do think that admin could add a thankyou button on the download posts so that lazy people who can't be bothered to type thanks just need to click the button. that way with the button it wouldn't be spamming would it i'm not sure?

3. lem1987

lem1987 New Member

fotoguy, you are one of the best members
    we thank you to all divxturka's members
    we just working for sharing
    we have a great site

4. mrigankp

mrigankp Guest

I think I know what forum u r talkin bout!

5. kewler

kewler Guest

what forum r u talkin bout?

6. ryfaba789

ryfaba789 New Member

It's a Japanese site

7. bigblue

bigblue Guest

serves you right for trying to find glory on another site :p

ps. your one of the better uploaders

8. kewler

kewler Guest

It's a Japanese site i will leave that site alone sounds crap!!

Big Blue]

remember to place some of the better shares on this site you have to go to other sites to borrow their shares as other sites have done with this site!!
    Some forums you have to be registered in order to look at the shares so give fotoguy the benefit of doubt and don't go trashing him!!

9. sickofdtv

sickofdtv New Member

Hey guys and gals, ole Armey here!

I have registered and belong to over, by last count,30 sites.

I went to most looking for requested material for this sites request section.

There is nothing wrong with visiting and even posting on various sites. in fact if you were to

snoop around you would find most big uploaders here at Dt are on many sites.

I love this site also but realize that to be prosperous we must grow in Quality, not quantity.

Surfing other sites gives us chance to see something that will help out DivxTurka, or others will

enjoy.

So lets play nice and have fun.

10. kewler

kewler Guest

Bravo Army!!

11. bigblue

bigblue Guest

i was kidding hence the :p

12. dave32au

dave32au Guest

I am relatively new here and I have come to like the place very much. The rules for posting put in place by the Mods are very good and make life very easy for the likes of myself that have limited internet access. To all posters especially those of you who post in the movies a big thank you, you have made me and those around me very happy.

13. DewAllegecove

DewAllegecove New Member

Mexico
    Home Page:
    No foul language

14. the_hippi

the_hippi Guest

yeah, a big thank you to divxturka from me too. :clapping: only site i'm a member of.

15. danneh90

danneh90 New Member

Of course this is a great site but it used to be better when there was a VIP section which I contributed to regularly.The VIP Downloads were superfast and you didn't have to rely on rapidshare either.Oh and there was an ADULT section as well :good:

Andy.