NitroFlare International Financial Reporting Standards A Practical Guide, 6 edition

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Dec 25, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]

Hennie van Greuning, Darrel Scott, Simonet Terblanche, "International Financial Reporting Standards: A Practical Guide, 6 edition"
    English | 2011 | ISBN: 0821384287 | 448 pages | PDF | 3 MB

Applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in a business situation can have a significant effect on the financial results and position of a division or an entire business enterprise.

International Financial Reporting Standards: A Practical Guide gives private Â- or public-sector executives, managers, or financial analysts without a strong background in accounting the tools they need to participate in discussions and decisions on the appropriateness or application of IFRS.

Each chapter summarizes an International Financial Reporting Standard, following a consistent structure:

*Problems addressed by the IFRS
    *Scope of the Standard
    *Key concepts and definitions
    *Accounting treatment
    *Presentation and disclosure
    *Financial analysis and interpretation

Many chapters of the book also contain examples that illustrate the practical application of key concepts in a particular standard. Titled International Accounting Standards: A Practical Guide in its previous two editions, the publication includes all of the standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) through 31 May 2004.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/DB0B48C395C2323/53k9c.I.F.R.S.A.P.G.6.e.r.rar

Oboom
    https://www.xxxxxxxx/BJGAQ28E/53k9c.I.F.R.S.A.P.G.6.e.r.rar