Internet Download Manager 5.15 Build 4 + 4 patches+Tutorial

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dawnz, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Dawnz

Dawnz Guest

Internet Download Manager 5.15 Build 4 + 4 patches + Tutorial

[​IMG]
    5.15 Build 4 | 4 patches | Tutorial pdf

Description:
    Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.

Changes in 5.15 Build 4:

Fixed a bug with erroneous interceptions of downloads from myspace.com

Added support for AOL Desktop 10 browser

Added play list support to IDM Download panel for Windows Media Player Active X.

Added IDM Download panel to browsers for RealPlayer ActiveX

Patches Included:
    Preferably use Alpha patcher or BRD or Pharaoh Patch

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/174340887/im5154.zip

2. lngmach

lngmach Guest

Thanks........I'll try it

3. jftok

jftok Guest

Thank you.

4. wpksortzfe

wpksortzfe Guest

Thanks for sharing

5. wpksortzfe

wpksortzfe Guest

Thanks for sharing

6. ism65

ism65 Guest

Thanks 4 sharing...:heyo::heyo::heyo:

7. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Thanks for this.......... Hope it works like it should

:heyo:

8. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Installed and patched it and tried it out with both Rapidshare and an HTTP download from the site here and both worked Very Well.....

I did notice that the download speeds via the IDM compared with my regular downloading way was a lot faster....... I Was able to download RAMBO 4.35 GIG from HTTP at 778 KB/Sec compared to 206 KB/Sec...

Great Post Dawnz, and with your tutorial, I hope it helps out others like it did me with the downloading speeds...

:m13:

:heyo:

9. tojjer

tojjer Guest

Thanks man. Updated 5.12 nicely

10. jftok

jftok Guest

Always thanks.

11. sdmqhcxvuf

sdmqhcxvuf Guest

Thanks for the share.

12. SUGARFREE

SUGARFREE Guest

:rap:Im alarmed with this....can someone explain this?it happen when i patch the prog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Not sure which Patch you tried, but the patch that worked for me was the ALPHA PATCHER...

After installation of the program make sure it is not running in the task bar.. if it is, click on it and EXIT...... Now go back into the "Patches" folder and open up the Alpha Patcher file... inside will be the patcher...

Next, copy this patcher and then go to the IDM installation directory... (Probably located at --> C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager) and paste the patcher inside this folder.

Next simply double click the patcher and click on PATCH button on the bottom and let it patch the program... in the window it should tell you if successful or not...

Restart IDM and you should be good to go..

Good Luck

14. SUGARFREE

SUGARFREE Guest

Ok thanks for this, ill try to patch it again, i will tell the result soon:cray:

15. SUGARFREE

SUGARFREE Guest

itisjust4fun:heyo: tnx its now working properly....
    But i have a problem in downloading...i follow the tutorial on IDM it seems ok at the first but when i look in the folder wher i save it...it shows like this....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it direct me to the site of rapidshare:mda: am i doing wrong?

16. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

I think the links maybe dead.... all it is downloading for u is the web sites error page... to confirm, just double click the file it downloaded and my guess it will take you to Rapidshares error page...

If you copy and then paste the link separately into the address bar you will see right away if the link is dead and my guess it is, so you need to find a different download for the movie..

Good Luck and Hope it helps

:tomato2:

17. SUGARFREE

SUGARFREE Guest

i dont think the link is dead bro, i try to dl the file of Internet Download Manager 5.15 Build on the first page of this thread again and i get the same rapidshare error page:mda:

18. Dawnz

Dawnz Guest

@Sugarfree,

The reasons could be:

1. The links are dead or,
    2.The links are not being properly highlighted/copied or,.
    3.Direct downloading using a download manager is enabled only for RS premium members. Please check your RS premium subscription or,
    4.IDM has not integrated fully with your browser.

19. ZuZu

ZuZu Guest

Thanks Dawnz