NitroFlare Investing How I Consistently Beat The Stock Market

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Investing: How I Consistently Beat The Stock Market
    Duration: 5h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 549MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A practical guide to investing in stocks: outperforming the stock market while outsourcing most of the effort

What are the requirements?

A basic understanding of company balance sheets is preferred but not imperative
    Some experience in investing in stocks is a nice to have

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 34 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
    Understand how to beat the stock market by using straightforward techniques
    Screen the large available equities pool for companies that are worthy of further research
    Increase understanding of a business rapidly yet profoundly
    Analyze stocks from several fundamental analysis perspectives
    Identify outstanding businesses by relying on several proven investment principles
    Outsource most of the necessary steps to gain investment insights into a company
    Perform basic technical analysis on stock price graphs
    Value a company and hence calculate the intrinsic worth of a business
    Practically apply the theory outlined throughout the course
    Easy to use templates

What is the target audience?

Everyone who wishes to increase his or her understanding of investing in the stock market will profit from taking this course. The course is not about any other asset categories.
    The course is most useful for aspiring investors with a mid to long term mind set, although several principles can be applied as well by investors with a shorter time horizon. However, note that the course aims to explain investing from a business standpoint, not from a speculative one.
    The course is aimed to be highly practical, meaning there is a lot of material discussed that the "student" can try out immediately (e.g. platforms, investing principles,...)
    The course is suitable for both defensive and enterprising investors.
    The course distinguishes three categories: low, medium and high effort. For each category, solutions are proposed and discussed in depth

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )