Kaspersky 8.0.0.420 [Ultimate Post] BETA

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sahil, Jun 22, 2008.

1. sahil

sahil New Member

Kaspersky 8.0.0.420 [Ultimate Post]

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 8.0.0.420

[​IMG]

Kaspersky Internet Security technological prototype represents a new generation platform for creating applications specifically designated for complex protection of personal computers and workstations. Uniting the substantially improved functional abilities of version 5.0, Kaspersky Lab protection products with the latest technological innovations introduced by the company the Kaspersky Internet Security solution secures the most effective and complete protection of a computer from all sorts of electronic threats - malicious programs, hacker attacs and spam.

Download
    File size:34.6mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124208089/I.S.rar

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0.0.420

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kaspersky Anti-Virus combines reactive antivirus and spyware detection methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with the most effective protection against malicious programs. The product is simple to install and set up, while offering advanced users a range of versatile settings for fine-tuning the program.

Download
    File size:30.5mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124207595/A.V.rar

Kaspersky Rescue Disk 20080611

Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a safe way to remove viruses from a computer without the risk of getting infecte. Boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to scan and remove threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files or computers.

Burn this ISO image to a CD, insert it into the infected system's CD-ROM drive, enter the PC's BIOS, set it to boot from the CD and reboot the computer.

Download
    File size:78.9mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124209351/rescue.rar

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Complete Update 6.15.08

This is the latest virus definitions for Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal and Lite. Use this if you already have AVP installed.

Download
    File size:25.3mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124209701/update.rar

Kaspersky IS Keys
    File size:2.5mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124207620/I.S.Ks.rar

Kaspersky AV Keys
    File size:1mb
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124207154/A.V.Ks.rar

Rar Pass:
    G

Note: Make sure if you find a bad key that you DELETE that key before trying another one cause if not it will show them all as bad keys when they are infact not.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Enjoy
    G

2. how do you open the serial keys for this?

3. sahil

sahil New Member

what do you mean? this is a UPGRADE for kaspersky av or is version 6 or 7
    and you use keys

4. this one

and it doesn,t mention any upgrade at all in your post either. as i usually use norton i thought i would give this a try but couldn,t activate it, but i got it on another post here in the forum anyway.

5. sahil

sahil New Member

use kaspersky 7.0.1.325
    dont use these beta versions

i have a ultimate post of that its what i use myself
    btw norton is a horrible antivirus software

6. knocik

knocik Guest

I wonder will I have to frig around looking for unblacklisted keys all the time? Is this worth the trouble i'm saying?

7. knocik

knocik Guest

Why did you post version 8.0.0.420 without any working keys. They are for a different beta version. Don't make sense.

8. i gave up and it took me ages to get rid of kaspersky from my system!

9. sahil

sahil New Member

hehe dont use this version! use 7.0.1.325 its a non beta version there last final version actually and yes its worth messing with keys. I have been using the same keys for 5 months with no blacklists.

10. sahil

sahil New Member

Please keep in mind this is a BETA version dont let this turn you off to kaspersky its a great peice of software and extremely useful for the day to day user or even the hardcore warez uploaders lol

I have put the url for the last stable version i am currently using below.

Code:
    http://www.forumdivx.com/showthread.php?t=74390

11. so why post Kaspersky 8.0.0.420 [Ultimate Post] then say,
    after people downloaded and tried to use it? a bit irresponsible on your part i think.

12. winningless727

winningless727 New Member

folks use panda antivirus + firewall 2008 i dont like kaspersky at all

13. sahil

sahil New Member

listen its your choice what version to use you can use a beta version or a final version thats is totally up to you. It comes down to you downloading it or not which i could care less. Its not my job to research version history for everyone on the board.

*THIS IS A BETA VERSION*

7.0.1.325 is the last final version. Futhermore Kaspersky is the best panda is a horrible antivirus program take a look at reviews on the net. I spent hours reviewing and testing software.

Also if you had problems removing kaspersky from your system you must have been installing another antivirus program cause kaspersky is install and uninstall. Its simple as 1,2,3

14. if you post something you should know what version it is. what is the point in saying this is version xyz when in fact it is totaly the wrong one. also, if the serial keys don`t work then there is no point in uploading it. i am not getting at you by any means, but your atitude to me is not called for. i am not the only one who has found fault with this programme. i am the first to admit if i post something that is wrong or if the links don`t work etc and delete my own post regardless of how long it took me to upload it. in your quote of my answer to you last time you missed the part you said
    so as i said then, and now, why post it when you clearly say, don`t use this version? doesn`t make sense to me.

15. wqgqpkqh

wqgqpkqh Guest

THESE ARE THE RULES PLEASE RESPECT TO OUR MOD!

THANKS YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN MY SIGN THERE ARE SOME OUR RULES PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ADDING A POST!

promet
    DT Admin

16. sahil

sahil New Member

bro this is the version posted and the keys work fine. Make sure you delete the one you find that is blacklisted before trying others.

Some people like to try the latest beta versions of programs thats why you will see a million of posts of kaspersky beta versions which there are 4 versions in beta in total atm

There is nothing wrong with this post its being used by many thousands of people on alot of diffrent forums. I was trying to be nice by giving you advice on using the latest final version.