Lady Antebellum - Wheels Up Tour (2015) [BDRip 1080p]

Discussion in 'Music Videos' started by brozas, Nov 18, 2015.

1. brozas

brozas Member

[​IMG]
    Lady Antebellum - Wheels Up Tour (2015) [BDRip 1080p]
    Genre: Country Rock,Pop Rock
    Quality: MKV/BDRip 1080p
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps
    Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 48 kHz / 4658 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit)
    Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
    Full Size: 9,14Gb

• Celebrated country act Lady Antebellum will release a live concert film of its Irvine, California stop on the 2015 Wheels Up Tour. The movie hits digital and retail shelves on November 13 via Eagle Rock Entertainment.
    • Shot at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre on June 27, the performance includes tracks from the band's most recent album 747, as well as other well-known hits like "American Honey," "Our Kind Of Love," "Need You Now," "I Run To You," "Bartender," "Just A Kiss," "We Owned The Night," "Dancin' Away With My Heart," "Compass," "Love Don't Live Here," and others.
    • The Wheels Up Tour began in Oslo, Norway in February 2015 and continued through Europe, Australia, and North America before culminating in Las Vegas earlier this month. The concert film doubles as a tour doc, including "behind-the-scenes snippets, the band meeting fans, spectacular set design, and intimate moments on the tour."
    • The winsome trio composed of Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley, and Dave Haywood have toured with everyone from Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney to Kacey Musgraves and Darius Rucker; on this tour they were accompanied by Hunter Hayes, Sam Hunt, and Kelsea Ballerini. To date, the group has amassed six studio albums and seven Grammys; from the looks of this world-conquering tour, their wheels are nowhere near slowing down-or is it touching down?-anytime soon.

Setlist:
    1. Long Stretch Of Love
    2. Bartender
    3. American Honey
    4. Freestyle
    5. Our Kinda Love
    6. Just A Kiss
    7. Compass
    8. Where It All Begins
    9. Perfect Day
    10. Love Don't Live Here
    11. Medley: Thinking Out Loud / Dancin' Away With My Heart / Hello World
    12. I Run To You
    13. Downtown
    14. Any Man Of Mine
    15. Walk This Way
    16. Looking For A Good Time
    17. 747
    18. Need You Now
    19. We Owned The Night
    20. Landslide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Code:
    http://xxxxxxxx/users/rubanoc/2038/Lady%20Antebellum

http://www.nitroflare.com/view/6FE40DB36FBB3A2/Lady.Antebellum.Wheels.Up.Tour.2015.BDRip.1080p.mkv