NitroFlare Learn Badge Logo Design For Beginners - Adobe Illustrator

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 4, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Learn Badge Logo Design For Beginners - Adobe Illustrator
    Duration: 1hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 131 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A Step By Step Comprehensive Guide For Beginners , That Takes You From Total Beginner , To Creating Awesome Badge Logos

If you want to go from total beginner to creating awesome badge logos , using simple techniques , then this course is for you !
    This course takes you step by step , starting at the very beginning , teaching you the needed skills to create your own badge logo designs , with easy , yet effective techniques to creating all the parts of a badge logo .

This course was created while keeping in mind providing students with a simple , comprehensive , engaging curriculum , in high quality video tutorials .
    Start With Learning The Needed Basics Of Adobe Illustrator
    Even if you are an absolute beginner , learning the basic skills you need to know in Adobe Illustrator is included in this course .

What am I going to get from this course?
    Over 13 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
    Nail the needed Adobe Illustrator basics for this course
    Create different types of badge logo containers using different simple methods
    Combine different combinations of badge logo containers to produce different badge logos
    Experiment with various combinations of containers to create unique badge logos

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )