NitroFlare Learn How To Become Location Independent And Escape 9-5

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Jan 10, 2016.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Learn How To Become Location Independent And Escape 9-5
    HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~286 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 2.5 hours | English: AAC, 60 kb/s (2 ch) | 530 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to become Location Independent and increase 10x times your productivity by mastering a wide range of tools
    In this productivity hacks course you will learn how to become a location independent entrepreneur by mastering a wide range of tools and resources, automating tedious and repetitive tasks and increasing your productivity 10x times.

By the end of the course you will know how to run a location independent business, manage a remote based team, where to find the best resources and how to leverage different industry standard tools that will help you in saving time and money.

Thanks to what you'll learn through the course, you will have more time to focus on what really matters for your success.

Audience

If you are an entrepreneur, a development manager, or an online freelance, this course is for you. No matter if you are not familiar with any of the topics and the tools mentioned in the course because we will guide you step by step through each one of them, from setting up your account to the most interesting features.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/4655B9D49600BFF/t2ue0.L.H.T.B.L.I.A.E.95.rar