NitroFlare Lick Library Jack Gardiner - Artist Pack

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Lick Library: Jack Gardiner - Artist Pack
    WEBRip | English | MP4 + MP3 jam tracks + PDF tabs | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~1500 Kbps | 25 fps
    AAC | 160 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 00:13:54 | 201 MB

Genre: eLearning Video / Guitar lesson (2015)
    Learn to play like Jack Gardiner as he demonstrates a series of improvisations over these 5 professional backing tracks.

The solos are fully transcribed and include text write-ups giving you tips for scale choices, understanding the progressions and making sense out of the licks Jack plays.

CONTENTS/CHAPTERS

1 x TAB/Notation in PDF and GP6
    5 x Video Performances in MP4 format (compatible with the iPad and most other mobile devices)
    5 x MP3 Backing Tracks
    5 x Transcriptions in both PDF & Guitar Pro 6 formats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get an Premium Account NitroFlare, xxxxxxxx For Faster & Unlimited Download,with NO Waiting Time!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download (NitroFlare)

Inbox Me For Dead Links
    And You Can Request Any Thing To Upload (Example: Games, Movies, Video Tutorials) By Pm ME

Please Don't forget to rate my post if you like it ...
    [​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/CC05ABE656B0B33/ovqqp.Lick.Library.Jack.Gardiner..Artist.Pack.rar