NitroFlare Make It! Part 2 Working with Production Companies

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 8, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    MAKE IT! Part 2: Working with Production Companies
    Duration: 53m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 918 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Find the right company, know crew roles & rates, contracts, releases, rights & ownership, save money and avoid mistakes.

Learn how to find and work with a video production company more effectively and affordably.

When you want or need video for your organization or business, it's sometimes choppy water not knowing where to start, how to get there...and what to do if you're in over your head.
    We're here to help!
    Consider us your personal video navigators providing you with an insider's guide on video production for your organization or business.
    We've broken down our comprehensive course, 'Chart Your Course for Effective and Affordable Video' also found on Udemy, into individual courses for those who only need specific information.

Topics Include:
    Intro
    What's it like working with a video production company
    Where can I find and afford a production company
    How big of a video crew do I need
    How much do video crews get paid
    Who owns the video and footage
    Mistakes working with production companies
    More common mistakes working with production companies
    Common mistakes Nonprofits make with video.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/63646A72E05B440/lzfq0.MAKE.IT.Part.2.Working.with.Production.Companies.part1.rar
    http://nitroflare.com/view/174BA3400EFBFF7/lzfq0.MAKE.IT.Part.2.Working.with.Production.Companies.part2.rar