Malone 1987 BDRip x264-DOCUMENT

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sheriff, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

Divxturka.net is using Redbunker! Because Redbunker is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy REDBUNKER premium account!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plot:

Ex-CIA hit-man running from his past (Malone) finds just how difficult it is to retire when he runs accross a small town controlled by mercenaries and a family that’s resisting their control.

Genre: Action | Drama | Thriller
    IMDB rating: 5.2/10 from 1,149 users
    Directed by: Harley Cokeliss
    Starring: Burt Reynolds, Cliff Robertson, Kenneth McMillan

Release Name: Malone.1987.BDRip.x264-DOCUMENT
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Video: MKV | 720×392 | 1390 kbps
    Audio: English | AAC | 117 kbps
    Runtime: 1h 31mn

Information:
    Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093483/
    Download:
    Code:
    Single Link No Extraction
    http://www.redbunker.net/48rzgix06uhl/BDRIP.mkv.html

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. DavidBlack

DavidBlack Member

i just watched this movie and would say that its awesome to see, enthusiastic one to see up...

3. klaus

klaus New Member

Let me start by saying that this is the BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER. The action scenes are superbly done, not any of that cg stuff nowadays, just good ol superior coreography and the like. This movie is based on the book "Shotgun" by william Wingate. This is a great story about a mysterious stranger just passing by when his car breaks down. He then discovers a huge plot of a local landowner to take over the town, and he uses illegal means to take stuff he wants. The action begins when the bad guy sends a big chroney to beat up out hero. But, Malone is a martial arts master, and beats the guy up real good, this scene is really well done, it even has herioc theme music! Ah, that reminds me, the best part of the movie is at the end, heck, it's the best scene in any movie ever: the finale Explosion. I'm serious, this is the biggest and best explosion you have ever seen. Forget those other wimpy action movie explosions, Malone has the holy grail of all explosions. you half to see it to believe it. Words cannot describe how amazing this explosion is. Really, its that good. The music builds,the barn EXPLODES, and theres a cool hero worship shot where Malone walks toward the camera, a look of steel determination in his eyes, with a huge wall of fire behind him. I wish there was a DVD version, because I'm afraid I'm gonna wear out my VHS copy if I keep rewinding the explosion so much. You havent seen action (or explosions) until you've seen Malone. Best. Action. Movie. Ever.

4. amigo

amigo Redbunker Premium Account Holder

Thank you very much.