NitroFlare Meet the all new BI Avatar - Power BI

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Dec 25, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Meet the all new BI Avatar - Power BI
    WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~358 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 63.0 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 420 MB
    Genre: Office Productivity / Microsoft | Language: English | +Project Files

"Empowers your Power BI capabilities and tend you to create own Interactive dashboards "

With Power BI, dashboards help you keep a finger on the pulse of your business. This course empowers you with power BI capabilities and tend to create your own BI solution intuitively without much dependence on IT. Exploring the Q&A features would be one of the enhanced features that this course focus on. Power BI for Excel Course ensures that you get accurate, complete and timely reports from your enterprise system.
    Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, this Excel courses will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user
    This course is intended for the data analysts and end users who are willing to explore the Power business intelligence tools in Microsoft Excel 2013. This training is best suited for all business professionals: data analysts, developers, IT professionals, project leads, and project managers.

What are the requirements?

Some knowledge of basic word processing, computing, and spreadsheets
    Familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 15 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    Create predefined Power BI Dashboards for Stakeholders
    Explore the Components of Power BI Application
    Define queries for Interactive Dashboards
    Incorporate Q&A features for Data Models
    Explore the benefits of NQL (Natural Query Language)

What is the target audience?

Anyone who uses MS Excel as part of their job or profession can choose this course
    There is no eligibility Criteria
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )