Nitroflare

Discussion in 'Announcement' started by pulpfiction1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. pulpfiction1

pulpfiction1 Redbunker Premium Account Holder

did anyone else get this email?
    its seems that because the system they have in place allows for some to figure out how to download for free
    and we the loyal paying customers will pay a premium to make up thier losses,they should honor my contract till it expires but no they are cutting my limits in half unless i pay an extra $20 USD plus fees
    i think this is an outrage personally and will go back to redbunker once mine expires.
    the fair thing is to fix the exploits and not over charge the loyal customers they already have and are sure to loose
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings to all our customers!
    Following unusual events and recent frauds we have decided to reduce our daily download limit from 50GB to 25GB.
    Compensating this move, we now introduce an option to purchase extra bandwidth to users who wish to download beyond this limitation.
    You can browse the offers in the following link:
    https://nitroflare.com/bandwidth (only premium members can purchase additional bandwidth).
    The extra bandwidth usage starts to calculate in effects only if you exceed your daily download limit, the system first uses the existing bandwidth and only after uses the extra bandwidth if available.
    The extra bandwidth extension is non-expirable by time and is usable only while you have a premium membership.
    Yours,
    Nitroflare.com.

2. dragonmas

dragonmas Redbunker Premium Account Holder

Got same message, looks like same tactic as some ISP providers use overage caps to extort more capital!
    The servers here are a lot slower that Redbunker will be changing back when sub is up for renewal.

3. timaloy1

timaloy1 Redbunker Premium Account Holder

hi..i took a 3 month premium account with nitroflare....but all links more or less always down,same links but redbunker are usually live...is nitroflare a utter waste of money ??

4. pulpfiction1

pulpfiction1 Redbunker Premium Account Holder

worked good for me,sheriff reposts links if he knows thier down
    just didnt like how they stole my paid subscription bandwidth
    they should of waited until paid subscriptions came due for renewal
    then inform us about the new platform,i might of stayed

5. kingdevil

kingdevil Member

don't know why I can't create new topic, any help?