NitroFlare Nonsmooth Mechanics and Convex Optimization

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 10, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012

Nonsmooth Mechanics and Convex Optimization By Yoshihiro Kanno
    2011 | 445 Pages | ISBN: 1420094238 | PDF | 4 MB

"This book concerns matter that is intrinsically difficult: convex optimization, complementarity and duality, nonsmooth analysis, linear and nonlinear programming, etc. The author has skillfully introduced these and many more concepts, and woven them into a seamless whole by retaining an easy and consistent style throughout. The book is not all theory: There are many real-life applications in structural engineering, cable networks, frictional contact problems, and plasticity... I recommend it to any reader who desires a modern, authoritative account of nonsmooth mechanics and convex optimization."
    - Prof. Graham M.L. Gladwell, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, University of Waterloo, Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada

"... reads very well-the structure is good, the language and style are clear and fluent, and the material is rendered accessible by a careful presentation that contains many concrete examples. The range of applications, particularly to problems in mechanics, is admirable and a valuable complement to theoretical and computational investigations that are at the forefront of the areas concerned."
    - Prof. B. Daya Reddy, Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Director of Centre for Research in Computational and Applied Mechanics, University of Cape Town, South Africa[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )