NitroFlare Online Marketing Fundamentals and Success Principles

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Online Marketing Fundamentals and Success Principles
    2 Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 118MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Incorporate these fundamentals into your online marketing and avoid being one of the 90% plus that struggle and fail.
    * Lectures 27
    Welcome to the "Online Marketing Success: Implement These Fundamental Tips" course.
    *Whether you're brand new to online marketing or have been at it for a while and still struggling, the fundamentals covered in this course, if applied, will bring you much clarity.
    *Be able to identify and implement the fundamental pillars necessary to build a successful Online Marketing strategy.
    *A summary of the six major challenges that online marketers of all shapes, sizes and experience, encounter and trap most. You don't want to miss these.
    *The detail of your answer will most likely determine whether your marketing effort will succeed or fail.
    *These two are the emotion behind what you do and provide you with the staying power.
    *The fundamentals that are the foundation of a sound marketing plan
    *Looking at marketing as a system and the major components of that system
    *The fundamentals that need to be part of your Website and that will keep you from the typical knee jerk reactions every time Google releases an update to their algorithm.
    *The fundamental shift in the marketplace and what's behind today's crazy pace.
    *I use a Mindmap format as the presentation medium, a copy of which I make available as a PDF at the end of each section. Check out some of the previews I make available. I'd love your feedback on this.
    *I've included a worksheet at the end of the course that will help you recall some of the key points and serve as a worksheet to you own online marketing campaign.[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/AD724482A44BA59/bmdc3.Online.Marketing.Fundamentals.and.Success.Principles.rar