out of sync and mkv movie file repair software

Discussion in 'Archive' started by brian_19, Jan 25, 2009.

1. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

is there any good out of sync repair software which is real and works 100% and easy to use and also after an mkv, and other file types like rvmb, mpg, and vob repair, i know there is an avi one but doen't work well, i tried it once, unless i did something wrong.

2. steven642

steven642 New Member

I use VLC media player which is freeware. It can adjust automatically the synchronization. But it can also be done manually. It is easy to use. Generally you have to add or decrease the audio by not more than a second. try it. Note that the change will not be permanent but at the time of the file being used.

3. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

lol i do use vlc player watch tv shows and sometimes movies, most of times i watch movies down stairs on my big tv, but shows on the computer, anyways how do i do this adjust automatically the synchronization, is there any better program then vlc to do it, and is there any program to repair mkv movie file, i tried heeps programs to convert one mkv movie to avi and just won't do the whole film only 4mins, the programs is full and setup properly, the person who did bolt encode did do it properly looks of things, i got from this site, i don't wanna download a new one, i wanna fix this, i can watch it on my pc, but i can't burn to avi or vob, so i can play the movie for me and my mum to watch on my dvd recorder/ player, i actullay download the movie for my self, he saw the tv ads, she said i want this movie, i said to hear i got it, just won't let me convert to avi or vob so we can watch on the big tv, what i ment to do to fix it?

4. steven642

steven642 New Member

Wish I knew how...I ripped a DVD and cannot get the Audio/Video in synch. I do not know what I am doing wrong as I had ripped another DVD but had no problems.

5. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

y don't ppl just use dvdshrink to copy not use shit encoders and converters, be so much easier and won't lose quality stays same orginial quality as the orginial dvd

6. steven642

steven642 New Member

Will try it out...is it freeware?

7. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

i got vlc player didnt u read above, i only know how 2 watch it not change the settings, was this 4 me above?\

Wish I knew how...I ripped a DVD and cannot get the Audio/Video in synch. I do not know what I am doing wrong as I had ripped another DVD but had no problems.

8. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

screenshot picture of me trying to convert bolt movie from mkv to dvd, i never had before a problem with mkv movies only this one, maybe encoding is stuffed up, [​IMG] and [​IMG] tell me if u know if the coding is stuff if it is and how to fix it

9. jneely22

jneely22 Guest

10. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

omfg don't people read and understand wtf i said, for the last time, i said i wanna convert the mkv movie to dvd which won't freaken work, i can watch it on vlc player the full movie, just converting mkv to dvd is stuffed up, look like a have to download a different type of file, mkv and rvmb i don't trust anymore keep having problems with it lately, downloaded 2 movies which r good and other movies giving me shit, i give up thanks 4 all ur help anyways and also sorry 4 the swearing and stuff

11. stormboy

stormboy Guest

try AVS video converter

12. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

sorry jneely22 i didn't ready properly until now, i am very depressed and i can't think properly, going to doctors today

13. brian_19

brian_19 Guest

plz closed this topic because i download the movie from somewhere else and works 100%