NitroFlare PhoneClean Pro 3.8.0 Build 20150921 (Mac OSX)

Discussion in 'Mac and Other OSs' started by kocogi, Oct 3, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012

PhoneClean Pro 3.8.0 Build 20150921 | MacOSX | 9.29 MB
    Do you like cleanliness and order? I think yes. So, on the iOS-devices from time to time is to arrange "cleaning." Imagine that you are working somewhere in the office, and after a while noticed that your desk is gradually beginning to clutter unnecessary documents and papers. And what are you doing? That's right, you move the cleanliness and order in order to free more space and work in a comfortable environment. The same thing happens on the iPhone and iPad. Mobile devices, as well as desktop computers also should be kept clean and in order.

PhoneClean designed to clear the memory of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the redundant data: temporary files, cache, nedokachennyh packages, cookies, scripts and other "garbage". The utility is simple and straightforward to operate and removes unused and temporary files from your device to iOS, allowing the device to run faster and freeing up space on its internal flash memory.

* very simple and user-friendly interface.
    * effective cleaning, with a choice of scanning areas.
    * High speed and low system requirements.
    * increase efficiency devices after clearing of debris.
    * automatic detection of connected devices.

Supported devices
    * Phone Series: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
    * iPad Series: iPad (wi-fi, wi-fi + 3G), iPad 2 (wi-fi, wi-fi + 3G), the new iPad (wi-fi, wi-fi + 4G), iPad 4, iPad mini .
    * iPod Series: iPod touch 1, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5.

What's new in Version v3.8.0.20150921:
    * Updated to fully support the latest iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3.
    * Fixed some minor bugs and improved the program stability.

OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )