Premýere League Free 4 Lýfe

Discussion in 'Archive' started by armspark, Jul 26, 2008.

1. armspark

armspark Guest

UPDATED SLIGHTLY TODAY..15/July/2010.....Everythingon.tv this gives you, sky sports 1/2/3, itv, Eurosport...

Live Channels - Sports - English

Iv'e seen millions of ads telling you how to get football on your pc/laptop,but in the end you're gonna pay something.How big or how small it does'nt matter but you'll pay.check this out,2 sites,& 2/3 media players and thats it.(No Shit)
    1st don't do this from your google or yahoo search,
    Go to your browser search bar at the top of your screen,
    type www.rojadirecta.com,a red screen will appear,(it's a Spanish Site)
    in the top right corner you will see in English software download this is where you can get the media players you need,There is another page you can open if you are having any difficulty with anything,it says beginner,click this and a page will open in English

I watch all my games on sopcast when possible,sa this takes you direct to the channel (it may com in a zip file so download winrar 3.71) the latest sopcast is 3.o.3.501....Tvu does'nt always do this,but it's good to have,also ppmate.
    Now go back to the rojadirecta homepage click on the game you want to see and the box will open and it tells you which player it's on. uk time ok 1 hr difference.
    Now for the 2nd site which i think is the dogs bollocks.mp2p.eu
    same again from you're browser bar at the top of your screen
    when the page opens click on live sports,this tells you whats on now,see all the icons for different sports,click on football and it will tell you all the football thats on,you have weekdays saturdays and sundays.In the right side you will see a little tv sign click on this and you can see what player its on.When you want to watch something get on the channel 30/40 minutes before it starts in case there are problems with the server
    Now in the far right you'll see other that gives you other kinds of sports you can watch,(sometime you wont be able to get some things).I watched the Hatton Mayweather fight doing this when it was only on Satanta also the Calzaghe v Hopkins fight the same way.Watched Calzaghe v Jones & the Hatton v Pacman fight the same way A lot of the games are in English but a lot are in different languages just so you know.,TV ants also show games in English but,the version people have now has expired.In the p2p page regester so you can go on their forums ant get the latest version from them it works.
    Anyway thats what you've got good luck with it if you have any problems send a message and we can do it on skype....Not met anyone wh has had a bad thing to say about this application.If it has been usefull to you tell your mates and say thanks......ENJOY

2. keanvn06

keanvn06 Guest

Thanks alot , i will try

3. armspark

armspark Guest

I'm wathing the Man U game now but for some unknown reason it's on ppmate and it's directing you straight into the channel,sometime it's like that if you have any grief skype me armspark2 ok!

4. johnmichelle25

johnmichelle25 New Member

hey man thx a lot i'll wait for the premiereship to begin enjoy this

take care

5. armspark

armspark Guest

no sweat have a good weekend

6. armspark

armspark Guest

Scotsdavy1 hope you enjoy this

7. armspark

armspark Guest

this is for andy,good luck

8. Karudijan

Karudijan New Member

nice find, will try next game
    thanks

9. Atteneinc

Atteneinc New Member

Nepal
    Home Page:
    Very much obliged, sounds good!

10. sued

sued Guest

I,m going to try it, but thanks for this helpfull post

11. armspark

armspark Guest

hope you find what you want sued,iv'e been doing this for two yrs and it works fine,sometimes you get some problems but you i'll be haviong the same ones that i have.Once you've been doing it for a while you'll find alot of different sites on there that are in English that it does'nt say are.Just waiting for the Calazghe v Jones fight,not going to pay for this.Be good,write a little something on the site & let us know how you get on

12. armspark

armspark Guest

Here is another sute for you to try footyfansforum.co.uk you must register but the site is very very good,Enjoy

13. nilobani

nilobani Guest

I m going to try, thanks for this helpfull post....... too .

14. armspark

armspark Guest

No sweat,have a good weekend and hope you get to watch the game you want

15. armspark

armspark Guest

andy save the 3 websites on your favourates and you never loose them,footyfansforum.co.uk is the 3rd one ok!..found this one last week.and don't let your girlfriend touch your computer

16. armspark

armspark Guest

John and dave in Switzerland hope you find you're way around the site*it's easy.de la hoya v pacman is on at 4.00am eu time just checked.Happy hunting

17. armspark

armspark Guest

George,let me know if you if you have any probs ok!

18. armspark

armspark Guest

No skills needed to make this work Dave send a pm if you got any grief ok!

19. saywhat3

saywhat3 Guest

thanks... works perfectly:m13:

20. armspark

armspark Guest

I know,as i said if you are having some probs sometime i'll get them aswell,but there is always somewhere to watch what you want,try these also.www.justin. tv/directory/sports.....www.andromedanet.eu.tons of channels on them,Man U Tv ,Chelsea Tv,Liverpool Tv...plus fight channel