NitroFlare Project Management Deliver on Time + Scrum Project Delivery

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Project Management: Deliver on Time + Scrum Project Delivery
    Duration: 2hr | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 182 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to Meet Deadlines Consistently with Project Management Essentials using Scrum for Continuous Delivery On Time
    * Lectures 32
    JOIN IN UDEMY'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT DELIVERY & DEADLINE AGILE SCRUM COURSE!
    *Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Project Delivery & Meeting Deadlines using agile scrum - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
    *Confidence in using Project Delivery & Deadlines techniques using agile scrum In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of scrum and how to use project delivery techniques using agile scrum in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
    *You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
    *Concise overview of scrum - Including theory, and checklsts for all events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project , .
    *The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
    *I give you a complete overview of how to deliver on time with scrum as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    [b]Download (Secureupload)[/b]
    https://xxxxxxxx/6ke87lgar173/zmecv.Project.Management.Deliver.on.Time..Scrum.Project.Delivery.rar

Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/259115839B8A9F6/zmecv.Project.Management.Deliver.on.Time..Scrum.Project.Delivery.rar