NitroFlare Promo Video - Make Talking Head Videos with Ease

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 7, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Promo Video - Make Talking Head Videos with Ease
    Duration: 2 Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 510MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Whether you're a course provider, blogger, or business owner - you can talk to camera with confidence. What a life skill

Video creation. By the end of this course you will be able to give compelling, confident, professional talking-head videos

Whether you want to create video-based courses, or whether you're a business-owner or a blogger, wanting to leverage the power of short videos online - you have a problem. You hate the thought of talking to a camera. Your natural enthusiasm drains away. It all feels so unnatural, it's embarrassing.

Why this course? Well, because I'm NOT a BROADCASTER. I haven't spent hundreds of hours in professional studios, rubbing shoulders with media people. I'm just like you - a HUMAN. Someone who's had to learn all the wrinkles for myself. But NOW, I'm going to share them with YOU.
    So, why not join me straight away? And by the end of today, there'll be a new, confident you - happy to appear to camera. Comfortable, knowing that you can do it.

What am I going to get from this course?
    Over 34 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    Talk naturally and with confidence to a video camera
    Write scripts that don't sound like it's scripted
    Read scripts without sounding as though you are reading
    Know how to get a free teleprompter
    Use a teleprompter without looking like a frightened goldfish
    Become infinitely more photogenic - and we're not talking about makeup here
    Use simple on-camera body language to emphasize your message or to build your argumment
    Create professional intros
    Boost number of views and improve engagement
    NB THIS COURSE DOES NOT COVER TECHNICALITIES, SUCH AS CAMERAS, MICS, LIGHTING. It is all about making YOU more effective

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/F6AC88EEA4F7D44/v94y4.Promo.Video..Make.Talking.Head.Videos.with.Ease.part1.rar
    http://nitroflare.com/view/2EC7C60D9A9135E/v94y4.Promo.Video..Make.Talking.Head.Videos.with.Ease.part2.rar