NitroFlare Psychic Powers - Connect With Your Spirit Guide Now

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 16, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Psychic Powers - Connect With Your Spirit Guide Now
    Duration: 46m | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 1.1GB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Psychic Powers - Connect With Your Spirit Guide Now Using Psychic Power, Self Hypnosis, Imagery And Affirmations

What are the requirements?

PC with High Speed Internet
    Quiet Room
    High Level of Focus and Concentration
    Notebook and Pen
    Works On Mobile Phone And Tabs As Well
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 10 lectures and 46 mins of content!
    You will be able to develop your psychic power and relax instantly using powerful relaxation exercises
    By the end of the course you will learn how to connect with our own spirit guides to seek guidance and help from them during crisis and difficult situations
    This course is designed to help you connect with your spirit guide, And help you in taking the right decision and finding solutions to most of your problems.
    There are lots of myths attached to self hypnosis.You will learn all the myths related to self hypnosis in this course
    What is the target audience?

It is useful for people who are into hypnotism, tarot card readers , magicians , healers , stage performers , astrologers etc
    It is also very helpful for people who are into sports and require motivation at all times
    It is also ideal for people who are going through tough times and life and require motivation and inspiration to succeed in life.
    Age group 16 and above[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )