Rarefile.net

Discussion in 'All Other Requests' started by lml3, Mar 28, 2012.

1. lml3

lml3 New Member

Can we please go back to a service like Rarefile? Shareflare does not work for alot of people. It shows no file. We may be restricted because of the country we are from.

Again, please Rarefile......

2. stefanvw

stefanvw New Member

Rarefile.net please

3. gerryobloke

gerryobloke New Member

Rarefile-Great for Downloads

1 April 2012 4:36 PM
    Canada West Coast

I have a paid Rarefile account and I have nothing but good to great download speeds. I wish all download sites would post the average download speeds of their links both free and paid. My brother in the same vicinity as myself has tried the premium (paid) extabit that had download speeds approaching a dial up modem! Extabits response was their servers are overloaded because they are so busy. If this is the case inform the potential customer and do not advertise and promote unlimited download speeds. On Rarefile I get a minimum 2 megabytes/second on busy times ( west coast of North America 12 noon to 6 pm) and 3 megabytes per second plus early in the morning (4 am to 10 am local times). Note these are MegaBYTES not MegaBITS!

Responses are welcome!

Cheers ...Gerry

4. kwhxkt

kwhxkt Redbunker Premium Account Holder

Please go gact to RareFile!

Please go gact to RareFile!

I too have paid. If I keep going to a new download area i might as well rent! It will be cheeper!
    Thanks FOR the Help...:eek:

5. Sup3rc

Sup3rc New Member

rarefile

Agree. I get better speeds with rarefile than I had with filesonic and fileserve.

6. Itzmofoolz

Itzmofoolz New Member

I agree as well Sharefile doesn't work for me either, I bought Rarefile because I thought I'd be using it...

7. lml3

lml3 New Member

What a fool are we? I wonder how long Exibit or what ever it's called will last. I see one "Super Moderator" Does not want to change. He (or she) still posts with sharefare or whatever, must be from one of those countries that don't like us..