Remove Antivirus 2008,2009 (Without Reinstalling Windows) Remove Text Formatting

Discussion in 'Archive' started by alanareyna, Aug 27, 2008.

1. alanareyna

alanareyna New Member

Remove Antivirus 2008,2009 (Without Reinstalling Windows)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Antivirus 2008,2009 is a Spyware....Remove it using roguefix_2.190.bat

XP Antivirus 2008, XP Antivirus 2009, and XPAntiVirus are rogue antivirus programs that, when run, display false results as a tactic to scare you into purchasing the software. Older versions of XP Antivirus would create 9 entries in your Windows Registry that impersonate infections on your machine. In reality, though, these registry entries were harmless and had absolutely no effect on your computer. Instead, these entries were set so that XP AntiVirus can find them when scanning your computer and report them as infections. The newer of versions of the program , such as XP Antivirus 2008 and XP Antivirus 2009, instead just display false results when scanning your computer that state infections were found. In order to remove these fake infections, though, you would first need to purchase the software as the trial does not allow you to remove them.

While running, XP Antivirus will also display fake alerts stating that you are infected or under attack from some type of threat. These alerts are fake and can be ignored. If you do click on the alert, though, it will prompt you to purchase the software. Examples of text contained in these alerts can be found below.

Privacy Violation alert!
    XP antivirus detected Privacy Violation. Some program is secretly sending your private data to untrusted internet host. Click here to block this activity by removing threats (Recommended).

or

System files modification alert!
    Some critical system files of your computer were modified by malicious program. It may cause system instability and data loss. Click here to block unathorised <sic> modification by removing threats (Recommended).

As you can see these programs are fraudware because they make changes to your computer and then state these changes are infections as a scare tactic to have you purchase the software. It goes without saying that under no circumstances should you buy it. The older program, XPAntivirus, does come with a removal option in the computer's Add or Remove Programs list, but when you attempt to uninstall it, all that happens is the entry is removed from the list and program's process is terminated. Next time you reboot, XP AntiVirus will start up again. The newer versions of the program do not contain an entry in the Add or Remove Programs list at all.

Code:
    REMOVE ANTIVIRUS XP 2008,2009 
    Downlaod:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/140560691/roguefix_2.190_P.U_.rar

Password: PinoyUnderground
    1) Boot your system in Safemode
    2)Run "roguefix_2.190.bat" and reboot ur PC
    Done!​

2. this was the exact one i got as a virus a short time ago

3. mugrinic

mugrinic New Member

Thanks for the share Just what I need.

4. NiefAje

NiefAje Guest

Nice, this is exactly what I was looking for! thanx for sharing

5. nicusor753

nicusor753 New Member

nice share... :yU:

6. aidencade

aidencade Guest

thanks for this.... Stupid virus comes up in the worst places

7. kut_2x_klkot

kut_2x_klkot Guest

thanks fella

8. ndiqbal

ndiqbal Guest

I have been looking for this. Thanks for this post.

9. acsivaprakash

acsivaprakash New Member

Thanks for share.

10. foxilandio

foxilandio Guest

¡Gracias, este ya cayó en mi PC!

11. drulindog

drulindog Guest

I can't tell you how many people i know got this one and asked me to fix it. I look forward to using this tool to clear it easier, thanks!

12. picasso1370

picasso1370 Guest

13. GEORGEALIGN

GEORGEALIGN Guest

:triniti:thanx for the post, i hope it works

14. lucky-13

lucky-13 Guest

a good prog to remove the prog is super antispyware free ...it takes out 99.9% of vundo variants
    just a note :crigon_04:

15. dcefhkcz

dcefhkcz Guest

Thanks mate, will come in handy

16. zeronate

zeronate New Member

Thank You

17. maristo11

maristo11 New Member

Thanks for sharing, mate.