NitroFlare Scalable Profits Revolution

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by golden_plaza, Dec 2, 2015.

1. golden_plaza

golden_plaza Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Scalable Profits Revolution

Fellow marketer,

Are you tired of struggling to see results online?

Are you looking to build an online business that's easy to get started and doesn't require a large investment to get going?

If you've been around the marketing world for any length of time, there's no doubt you've heard the phrase that "the money is in the list."

And that phrase is true.

.if you build your list the right way.

If you're looking to build a REAL, scalable online business, you MUST build a list.

Why You Need To Build A List.

The more times you get your message in front of someone, the better your chances are to convert them into a buyer
    You can market to your list over and over again. increasing your profit per customer substantially
    Your list is a long-term asset that you can profit from today, tomorrow, and even months and years into the future
    You maximize your traffic. especially if you are currently paying for traffic or plan to pay for traffic in the future
    There's a really cool way to extract INSTANT PayPal profits out of your list as you're building your list that I'll share with you soon.

The Key To List-Building Success
    Is In The Details.
    Unfortunately, most of the courses and training out there that talk about list-building don't give you enough information to see success.

Many people that try to get started with list-building struggle to get opt-ins, have problems making money from people that do opt-in, and in many cases LOSE money on traffic sources that just don't work.

But, what if list-building was easy?

What if it was as easy as following a "paint by numbers" method to success?

What if you could GET PAID instant PayPal payments while you're building your list?
    The Good News Is.
    Michel Sirois

Hi there.

My name is Michel Sirois and my online career started way back in 1997.

After spending many years as a bill collector, I was completely exhausted and burned out.

As you may be able to imagine, spending day after day calling people to collect on debts is extremely stressful and the work environment is filled with all sorts of pressure.

I found myself out on medical leave, and I started spending quite a bit of time online.

Eventually, I found myself on a blog offering "Work From Home" opportunities.

Due to the stress and pressures I faced in my day job, the idea of working from home seemed extremely appealing to me.

Although I didn't become a millionaire overnight, I learned the "ins and outs" of marketing online and within 2 years, I had built a successful online business.

One of the BIG things I learned in my quest to find freedom from my day job, was the importance of.

Building a funnel in order to create a powerful email list.
    Lead generation - So I could drive traffic to my offers.
    Building my brand and building authority .

Over the years, I've become passionate about teaching others to see success online.

...especially with all of the misinformation out there in the world of online marketing.

Sadly, most list-building courses are based on theory and will leave you struggling and without much to show for your efforts.
    That's Why I Created
    Scalable Profits Revolution.

The course is a combination of...

15 video modules
    ...along with a "39 PAGES" PDF that literally takes you by the hand and shows you EXACTLY how to.

Get started building your responsive list. even if you're never done any online marketing before in your life
    Get leads for FREE. yes, really
    Monetize your leads with pay per lead programs, CPA programs, and CPL programs
    Sell traffic while you're building your list for INSTANT cash in your PayPal account that makes it fast and easy to scale your business and finally see the results you're looking for online.
    The course is laid out in a "do this and then do that" over-my-shoulder format to make it easy for anyone to see results. FAST!