Snoop Dogg Presents Dubstep L.A. (iTunes Version)-2013

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sheriff, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

Feb 18, 2012
    113 is using Redbunker! Because Redbunker is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy REDBUNKER premium account!

Description: The offices at the top of the Capitol Records building in Hollywood are home to
    some of Southern California’s most awe-inspiring views. Through the circular glass that adorns the iconic edifice, you can see the plush landscapes of some of the world’s most lavish neighborhoods. But look a little farther and you can just as effortlessly peer into the working class streets that birthed gangsta rap. It’s this dichotomous picture that provides a fitting backdrop for Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Broadus and his new label home high atop the cylindrical landmark. As the Creative Chairman of EMI’s newly reintroduced Priority Records, Snoop will oversee a hefty catalog chock full of gangsta rap anthems (NWA, Eazy E, Master P, Ice Cube) that launched from the streets and infiltrated even the highest suites.

Track List:

1 Be Like Me (Snoop Dogg & True Tiger)
    2 Smoke Some (Problem & Dream)
    3 Speaker Pop (Soopafly & 16Bit)
    4 Feel Me (The Hustle Boyz & Gemini)
    5 I Got Her (Snoop Dogg, Kurupt & Bow Wow)
    6 Platinum (Remix) (Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly & Busta Rhymes)
    7 Smoke and Drive (Tha Dogg Pound)
    8 Off That (Mykestro & Redlight)
    9 Snoop Dogg Millionaire (Snoop Dogg, The Hustle Boyz, Tanvi Shah, Wild Animals & Chase & Status)
    10 Go (Ndastree & High Rankin)
    11 Can’t Stop (Snoop Dogg, The Hustle Boyz & Flux Pavilion)
    12 Be Like Me (Remix UK) (Snoop Dogg, P Money & Professor Green)

Release Name: Snoop_Dogg_Presents_Dubstep_L.A._(iTunes_Version)-2013
    Genre: Hip-hop/Rap, Dubstep
    Label: ℗ 2013 Dundridge Entertainment
    Format: m4a
    Size: 104 MB
    Store Date: Jan 22, 2013