NitroFlare Sociologists in Action on Inequalities Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Jan 8, 2016.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]

Sociologists in Action on Inequalities: Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality By Shelley K. White, Jonathan M. White, Kathleen Odell Korgen
    2014 | 208 Pages | ISBN: 145224202X | PDF | 2 MB

This anthology provides vivid examples of how sociology can be put to good use in today's world. Every reading focuses on public issues concerning race, class, gender, ethnicity, nationality, and sexuality. Each chapter includes stories from practicing sociologists that help students better understand how their sociology studies can be applied and provides answers to the question, ".but what can I do with a sociology degree?" Discussion questions and suggested additional readings and resources at the end of each chapter give students the opportunity to delve further into the topics covered and carry out full and nuanced discussions, grounded in the "real world" work of public sociologists.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/70CD702AE18BF8D/2exrm.Sociologists.in.Action.on.Inequalities.Race.Class.Gender.and.Sexuality.rar