Spammers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by kmarko, Dec 16, 2010.

1. kmarko

kmarko Guest

Why there is nothing been done to prevent this dam spammers coming here and post that fake movie posts !
    I am really getting tired of all that rubbish !

Every day up to 5 new spammers and each up to 10 posts a day !

Is there no way to stop them ? simple e-mail activation would stop this spammers !

2. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

Why don't you ask admin?

3. kmarko

kmarko Guest

I have send message to hope and he not even read it .

4. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

kmarko.... We do appreciate all the reporting that you have done with helping us try to keep the site clean with unwanted Fake posters and Spammers..... However we have been battling this issue for some time now, and have asked the site owners to implement new ways to keep the bots and spammers out, but as you can see, we are losing the battle...

As you have suggested, we have also asked for additional security when registering and insist that they members do register to even look at the forums...

The Owner has told us that he is working on new improvements to the site (hopefully some are security), so in the mean time, all we can do is wait and see what these improvements do to make this site better........... if any

5. nickbek

nickbek New Member

we have asked for ip ban power but fallen on deaf ears,, i have made a sticky in move section with fake posters ips. feel free to hack all..totally feed up with this shit day after day

6. faizi_shah

faizi_shah Guest

i think so admin working.... i didnt see any improvement in this site... day by day going down....website is superb but.....??????

waiting and nothing itisjust4fun

7. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Yes.....Wait and Nothing......

Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the Owner and his decisions to make site upgrades and do the install recommendations that staff has suggested to him..... Believe me when I say that it is NOT only the Members who are very frustrated at this point.

8. faizi_shah

faizi_shah Guest

9. faizi_shah

faizi_shah Guest

Sorry about reply

10. faizi_shah

faizi_shah Guest

hmmm i know super moderators working hard for this website to run :)

11. nickbek

nickbek New Member

ip sticky was working .fake posters .spammers were almost gone . but sticky was removed . so back to normal..were powerless