NitroFlare Steps To Becoming a Purpose-Driven Woman

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Steps To Becoming a Purpose-Driven Woman
    Duration: 2h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 2.1GB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn to perform at a higher personal and spiritual levels so you can quickly and effectively live a purpose driven life

What are the requirements?

Commitment to take prompt action of any revealed truth
    Materials needed are pen and a note book for noting down any personal revelation that comes to you.
    Be open-minded. This course is going to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of things you think you know.
    The results of this course will be based on your HARD-WORK, EXPECTATION and the COMMITMENT you have to see a CHANGE in your LIFE.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 28 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    See a clear vision of your future
    Increased faith to purse your destiny
    Be transformed from your current level to a higher level of success
    Courage to make changes in your life
    Boldness to take steps towards what you want in life
    What is the target audience?

Students with a DESIRE to discover their destiny
    People who know there is MORE to them than meets the eye and are ready to uncover their greatness
    People who are tired of being stagnant and ready to activate their lives and take action
    Individuals who are looking for personal transformation from mediocrity to successful
    This course is for Individuals who have a desire to change other people's lives through engaging their purpose
    This course is for individuals who are willing to pay the price of progressing to the next-level of success
    This course is NOT for you if you are LAZY
    This course is NOT for you if your are looking for a QUICK FIX

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )