Summer School Teachers (1974) +18

Discussion in 'Archive' started by llanes13, Jul 25, 2009.

1. llanes13

llanes13 Guest

Rating: 5.1
    Runtime: 54
    Language: English
    Color: Color (Metrocolor)

Description: In this sequel to THE STUDENT TEACHERS (1973), three attractive midwestern women take jobs teaching at a California high school. Rialson is a physical education teacher who coaches a girls' football team and gets embroiled in a controversy with an unethical rival coach. Anderson is an art teacher who poses nude for a student photographer and gets suspended when the photos end up in a magazine. Hopkins is a chemistry teacher who gets involved with Carney, a student linked to a car-theft ring. Produced by Julie Corman, wife of Roger Corman.

Rar Password: WeAreB0rg
  2. ryfaba789

ryfaba789 New Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Thanks for the great post! :yahoo:
  3. cosmin75

cosmin75 Guest

4. ptitmayo

ptitmayo New Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Nice one, Tanksh!
  5. Nxdvxxsh

Nxdvxxsh Guest

thank you
  6. glasblok

glasblok Guest

thanks a lot
  7. jjkamal

jjkamal Guest

Thanks a lot buddy
  8. lampiao2000

lampiao2000 Guest

9. wildhoney66

wildhoney66 Guest

just wanted to say that if these links still work. this is the 2nd film in this series.

both of them are Produced by "Roger Corman's" wife "Julie' & "Dick Miller's" part if you are a fan like i am of him has a good part in both films. both play coach's at a high school.

the 1st one i found at a bookstore./video store going out of business about 10 years or so ago. & i LOVED IT! if you can find that one anywhere it IS on dvd i believe.

i have the old VHS copy of it. it's a film that i just loved. the 2nd one this one isn't as good though. as the case sometimes sometimes happens. "Dick Miller" who RARELY is bad in a film is just terrible in this film. & it's not no cameo like he does most of the time. it's a decent size role that's part of the film. which around this time didn't always happen & still doesn't even today. in short these films are films you don't take serious at all. the writing is betting in the 1st one.

there's sex/action/ comedy & the acting is better than in the 2nd film. but of course none of it is oscar worthy obviosuly if these DO work though i recommend you get your hands on this one & the 1st one just so you can both of them.

& remember that no kids should watch either of them.