NitroFlare Surviving Doomsday Learn The Secrets Of Urban Survival

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 6, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Udemy - Surviving Doomsday: Learn The Secrets Of Urban Survival
    Duration: 7h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 352MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Keep you, your family and those you love Alive After Man-Made Disasters, Natural Disasters, and Civil Unrest .

What are the requirements?

Willingness to Learn Something completely new

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 52 lectures and 7 hours of content!
    How to properly store and can food supplies
    How to pack a bug out bag
    How to navigate using a magnetic compass and topography (landmarks and the environment)
    How to set up and sustain a small urban farm consisting of fruits and vegetables chickens and/or fish
    How to produce alternative sources of electricity and brighten your life through solar wind and human power
    How to make alternative fuel sources such as bio diesel to power your home and increase your travel radius
    How to fortify your home and protect yourself and your family from looters
    how to keep up morale when you are at your mental breaking point and your spirits are low

What is the target audience?

This course is for men and women and families with children, and anyone else that wishes to learn about the urban survivalist lifestyle and how to survive a man-made or natural disaster as comfortably and safely as possible. Whether you are a serious survivalist or just looking to put your toe in the water there is something that can benefit everyone in this course people from all walks of life from parents to teachers, Carpenters construction workers, and everyone in between[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )