NitroFlare The Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Dec 23, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    David S. Goldstein - The Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease
    Published: 2000-09-13 | ISBN: 0824704088 | PDF | 640 pages | 35.9 MB

Utilizing a homeostatic approach incorporating medical practice, teaching, and research, this interdisciplinary reference fully examines the function and dysfunction of the body's autonomic systems to treat and promote better understanding of a variety of neurocardiological disorders. Highlights the roles of catecholamines, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine in autonomic systems! Ideally suited for both clinical and research purposes,
    introduces a homeostat theory integrating cybernetic views of stress with principles of operation for effector systems
    documents historical breakthroughs defining neurocardiology as a discipline in medicine
    provides conceptual perspectives such as the homeostat theory of stress, defining characteristics of stress and distress, and the sources and meanings of plasma levels of catechols
    reviews the physiology of the autonomic nervous system, including the cranial and sacral divisions of parasympathetic system, the sympathetic nervous and the adrenomedullary hormonal systems, and the homeostatic roles of catecholamine functions
    surveys the interactions and responses of stress effector systems such as the pituitary-adrenocortical, the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone, endogenous opioid, and vasopressin systems, as well as the parasympathetic, sympathetic, and adrenomedullary systems
    presents a schema for evaluating patients with neurocardiological disorders
    discusses future trends in medical research and integrative medicine, including redirection of molecular genetics and integrative physiology to focus on mechanisms of adult health and disease
    and much more!
    Written by a single expert in the field to provide better cohesion on the subject, and supplemented with over 1900 literature references and over 100 figures and tables, is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for clinical neurologists and neurocardiologists, neuroscientists, physiatrists, and neurochemists; cardiologists and internists; physiologists, biochemists, endocrinologists, and pharmacologists; psychiatrists and psychologists; medical house officers, residents, and interns; and medical and graduate school students in these disciplines.
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/7CC18DCC4954A2B/y78wm.T.A.N.S.i.H.a.D.rar

Oboom
    https://www.xxxxxxxx/YGDM5S66/y78wm.T.A.N.S.i.H.a.D.rar