The Enchanted World of Rankin Bass: A Portfolio 15th Anniversary Ed.

Discussion in 'All Other Requests' started by sampsoninc916, Jul 13, 2013.

1. sampsoninc916

sampsoninc916 New Member

This is a special book that I would like to request for you to upload. It's an informative picture book with so many pictures and text details about the animation production company known as Rankin Bass. Their best known work is the stop motion animated Christmas Special, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, which is undoubtedly on this site. However, the book that details all the other entries in the filmography of Rankin Bass is not xxxxxxxx at all. If someone could please buy this book, scan all the images, and then upload it, maybe for a short time, enough for me to download the book, then that would be magnificent. The book listing on Amazon is here:

15th Anniversary Edition The Enchanted World Of Rankin/Bass: A Portfolio: Rick Goldschmidt, Wes Garlatz, Arthur Rankin, Jr., Jules Bass, Paul Coker, Jack Davis, Patrick Owsley, Jim Engel, Matt Pott, Bruce Timm, Kirsten Ulve, David Sheldon, Chris Maso

2. Thembasmith

Thembasmith Member

Manager
    i am eager to know the tricks and traits of the making .. and this book is all set to fill me with the due knowledge .. a must read for me ..