NitroFlare The Facebook Floodgate Formula

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 16, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    The Facebook Floodgate Formula
    6xHDRip | MP4/AVC, ~500 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 3 hours | English: AAC, 126 kb/s (2 ch) | 942 MB
    Genre: Business

Welcome to the Facebook Floodgate Formula Training Program. This is an advanced training program designed to create a flood of leads for your business using the Facebook Advertising Platform.

You will get 6 Modules:
    Module 1: Market Match
    Going deep into market intelligence to ensure the right people are being targeted
    Module 2: Message Mastery
    Finding and capturing your unique voice to bring to the marketplace by turning your ideas into IP

Module 3: Magnet Makeover
    Designing your perfect lead magnet to attract the right customer/client to you and build your list

Module 4: Mechanism Mayhem
    Setting up your ad campaigns to create preeminence

Module 5: Slippery Slopes
    What to do after you have captured the lead (templates for all of your options and what's best for you)

*BONUS* Module 6: Over the Shoulder Look + Hot Seats
    Behind the scenes overview of how client accounts are setup and FREE 30 mins one to one personalized hot seat coaching to solidify your entire campaign ($1000 value)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get an Premium Account NitroFlare, xxxxxxxx For Faster & Unlimited Download,with NO Waiting Time!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download (NitroFlare)

Inbox Me For Dead Links
    And You Can Request Any Thing To Upload (Example: Games, Movies, Video Tutorials) By Pm ME

Please Don't forget to rate my post if you like it ...
    [​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/541AED9316275C0/0epmb.The.Facebook.Floodgate.Formula.part1.rar

http://nitroflare.com/view/D1C297E98FF98B1/0epmb.The.Facebook.Floodgate.Formula.part2.rar