The Watsons Go To Birmingham 2013 DVDRip XviD-UNINVOLVED

Discussion in '2013 Movies' started by Sheriff, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

Divxturka.net is using Redbunker! Because Redbunker is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy REDBUNKER premium account!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plot:

Set in the Summer of 1963, Flint, Michigan is home to the Watsons, a close knit “All American Family” made up of Daniel and Wilona Watson, (Harris and Rose) and their three kids, 15 year-old juvenile delinquent Byron (Knight), nerdy 11 year-old Kenny (Jenkins) and eight year-old adorable sister Joetta (Jackson). When Byron’s antics go over the top, his parents realize enough is enough and they decide the family needs a dose of Grandma Sands (Richardson) no nonsense approach in Birmingham, Alabama. So the Watsons load up the 1948 Plymouth Brown Bomber outfitted with a true tone Ultra-Glide turntable and head South with plenty of comedy en route. When they finally make it to Birmingham, they meet Grandma Sands and her friend, Mr. Robert (Grier), who show them around town and the Watsons discover that life is very different there than in Flint – and not necessarily for the better. During that historic summer, the Watsons find themselves caught up in something far bigger than Byron’s ..

Genre: Family | History
    IMDB Rating: 8.4/10 from 28 users
    Directed by: Kenny Leon
    Starring: Bryce Clyde Jenkins, Harrison Knight, Skai Jackson

Release Name: The.Watsons.Go.To.Birmingham.2013.DVDRip.XviD-UNINVOLVED
    Size: 902 MiB
    Video: AVi | 640×360 | 1003 kbps
    Audio: English | AC3 | 448 kbps
    Runtime: 1h 26mn

Information:
    Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2866296/
    Download The Watsons Go To Birmingham 2013
    Code:
    Single Link No Extraction
    http://www.redbunker.net/73ltqrb6xwuc/The.Watsons.Go.To.Birmingham.2013.DVDRip.XviD-UNINVOLVED.avi.html

IF YOU LIKE MY UPLOADS PLEASE GET A REDBUNKER PREMIUM ACCOUNT, Thank You All for your Support

[​IMG]

2. DavidBlack

DavidBlack Member

that is almost 8 and half star rated movie .. how can i miss this one .. all set to roll into the classic drama it comes with

3. pulpfiction1

pulpfiction1 Redbunker Premium Account Holder

yes,with that high a rating i gotta have a look/see myself

thanks

4. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

yw guys
    enjoy ;)