NitroFlare The Yoga Collective - Yin Yoga with Travis Eliot (2015)

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    The Yoga Collective - Yin Yoga with Travis Eliot (2015)
    WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~1818 Kbps | 23.976 fps
    AAC | 160 kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channel | 41mn 33s | 590 MB

Genre: Video Training / Yoga
    Work on your stretching technique with this Yin Yoga class by Travis Eliot. A 40minute, Level 1 class that keeps you on the floor, you'll focus on basic movements as well as flexibility and relaxation.

Class is designed to leave you "yogastoned," as Yin yoga is a slowpaced style that requires holding postures for longer durations. Begin class in DownwardFacing Dog and feel your palms root as you stretch out the back of the legs and relax your face. Find your breath, gauge how your body is feeling, and focus on being present before getting into the practice.

Whether you feel your stretching ability isn't what it used to be or you simply want to dramatically increase your flexibility, Yin Yoga and other Yoga Collective sessions provide the perfect way to go about it. Increase your mindbody connection as you work through this floor series with Travis. Relax, destress, get flexible, and have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get an Premium Account NitroFlare, xxxxxxxx For Faster & Unlimited Download,with NO Waiting Time!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download (NitroFlare)

Inbox Me For Dead Links
    And You Can Request Any Thing To Upload (Example: Games, Movies, Video Tutorials) By Pm ME

Please Don't forget to rate my post if you like it ...
    [​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/7F1A7740393A818/dxh6u.The.Yoga.Collective..Yin.Yoga.with.Travis.Eliot.2015.part1.rar

http://nitroflare.com/view/5CBD9FBBB68B305/dxh6u.The.Yoga.Collective..Yin.Yoga.with.Travis.Eliot.2015.part2.rar